You Are Here
DURA-PLATE is an ultrahigh solids epoxy amine engineered specifically forimmersion service in ballast tanks, oil tanks, and refined fuel storage tanks. The high build, edge-retentive properties of Dura-Plate UHS provide superior protection compared to conventional epoxies.
- Airless Spray
- One coat protection
- Low VOC
- Low odor
- High flash point, >200°F
- Can be used with 1.5 oz. fiberglass mat
- Low Temperature Hardener available for applications from 40°F (minimum) to 77°F (maximum)
- NSF approved to Standard 61 for potable water (tanks of 1000
gallons or greater and pipes of 40" diameter or greater).
For use over prepared steel or concrete surfaces in industrial and marine exposures such as:
- Meets Mil-PRF-23236C, Type VII, Class 5, 7, Grade C
- Ballast tank interiors, Oil storage tank interiors, Refined fuel storage tank and potable water tanks interiors and pipe.
- May be applied up to 50.0-60.0 mils dft in one coat if required
- Water and waste treatment plants
- Primary and secondary containment areas
- Where edge protection film build properties are required
- Suitable for use with cathodic protection systems
- Conforms to AWWA D102, ICS #1, ICS #2, ICS #5, OCS #5
- White B62W211 Contains OAP fluorescent pigment (NSF Approved)
Source: Sherwin Williams
Brought to you by: B & A Commercial Painting Contractors Dallas, Ft. Worth Texas